Melbourne Massage has constructed a great team of professional, trusted and experienced massage therapists and myotherapists. We offer massage from multiple locations including Berwick, Cranboure, Epping, Pakenham and many more.
Melbourne Massage prides itself on being a team trained in a wide variety of soft tissue techniques including relaxation, dry needling, trigger point therapy, cupping, myofascial release, remedial, lymphatic drainage and more, aimed at treating musculo-skeletal and soft tissue-related problems.
Eva T has over 20 years clinical experience in the massage industry working alongside allied practitioners. Eva is a senior member of Melbourne Massage and Myotherapy. She is available for consultation Monday to Wednesday and Friday in Pakenham.
Candice N is Massage Hawthorn’s principal Myotherapist having worked in the industry for over 10 years. Candice particularly enjoys managing a range of musculo-skeletal conditions. Candice is also experienced managing sports injuries and rehabilitation. Candice has available appointments in Hawthorn full time.
Some potential health benefits of massage include enhancing muscular relaxation, increasing blood flow and circulation and stress reduction
- 10+ practitioners onsite daily
- Combined experience of over 50+yrs
- Appointments run on time, so you don’t have to stress about running late
- Practitioners available Monday to Saturday
- Our massage rooms are clean and welcoming
- All of our therapists are registered under the Australia Association of Massage Therapists
- We are supported by Chiropractors and other musculo-skeletal therapists
- We have trusted massage clinics around Melbourne
- We accept most private insurance providers
- We stock a wide variety of health products & supplementary aids
- We have onsite HICAPS and EFTPOS facilities
- Our massage oils are water based products and low allergenic
For all bookings, 1300 123 365