Kinesiology practitioners assess the body for physiological, psychological and mechanical muscle pattern imbalances that may potentially be affecting your wellbeing. So what are some of the potential benefits of Kinesiology and how may these affect your life?
Gae O’Neil Donnellon has over 10-years clinical and professional experience seeing clients for a wide variety of musculoskeletal problems at her Melbourne Kinesiology practice.
Throughout my career I have always felt a connection to promoting health, wellbeing and a good quality of life. Beginning my journey in the healthcare industry in 1984 I trained as a radiographer, working in hospitals across New Zealand, Australia and later the UK where I began became a cardiac device technician, collaborating with world class cardiologists for 15 years. During my time in the allopathic healthcare industry I was acutely aware of the medical model’s limitations of providing holistic health by focusing solely on the mechanics of the body.
Now with over ten years experience working as a kinesiologist in Melbourne, I truly feel that I am living my life’s passion by providing a unique modality that addresses all levels of health. In today’s fast-paced society we are constantly bombarded with stress and find it hard to maintain equilibrium in our lives. My passion is to help my clients live healthy and fulfilled lives so they can reach their goals and dreams, being empowered to take responsibility for their wellbeing and health.
I am trained in finding the multiple stresses in the body, whether they be emotional, mental, environmental or physical and activate your body’s innate ability to heal itself, balancing these stresses in order to help you achieve your full potential.
- Gae has over 30-years experience in the health care system having trained as a qualified radiographer working in the medical industry during this time
- Gae has extensive knowledge of human physiology and anatomy giving her sufficient background in the holistic medical field
- Gae has been a practicing Kinesiologist in Melbourne for over 10-years having trained as a PKP Kinesiologist with Kinesiology Schools
- Gae is a professional member of the Australian Institute of Kinesiology and trained with professional association of Kinesiology School Australia
- Gae comes with maturity, life experience and has a warm empathetic manner. Being a mother of 3 she is wonderful with clients of all ages, working in the past with age’s groups ranging from 2-97 years old!
- Her calm disposition enables her to professionally work with anything that comes her way
- Working within the Melbourne Chiropractic Clinic, Gae has access to an experienced and established team of Chiropractors, Naturopaths, Exercise Psychologists, Myotherapists, Psychologists, Podiatrists and Massage Therapists. She is able to personally recommend and refer across the clinic if necessary, as she herself has had sessions with all of the Melbourne team.
- Gae is internationally recognised and has practiced in the UK, NZ and Australia, enabling her to have a far-reaching clientele, allowing her modality to tailor to the individual
- Gae also has a large network of other kinesiologists in Melbourne she can refer and consult if needed
Contact our Kinesiologist in Hawthorn today.